corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sorting out Bumper scratches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorting out Bumper scratches
will h

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sods law that they day i fit my bumper is the day some clown reverses into me,well i wasnt there at the time but i came back to my car to find it has a nasty gash at the top with a lil crack on it,then a long deep scratch running from right to left,I think i can repair it myself,but need some advice and guidance...so by all means fire away?
will h

15th Jan 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on someone must know?
Greg_M

15th Jan 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can use bumper filler to repair deep scratches, use it the same as body filler, apply it and sand it down to smooth using varying grades of wet and dry, then spray
Kris TD

15th Jan 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i assume its the fibreglass one?

if so you need to use a dremmel tool and grind down the crack, about 3 mm each side of it so its like a groove then fill it up with filler, then respray, that little crack will turn into lots more longer ones if you dont fix it. some arsehole reversed into me and i had hundreds of cracks over the bumper.

New Poll