corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pikey southend programme on BBC3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pikey southend programme on BBC3
Dom

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone watch it?
What a bunch of fooking pikey's there was a mad nutter than owned a pirate station that drove around with no insurance and no licence Then he got caught, sent to court, who gave him a years ban and a 200 quid fine and then he jumped back into his new corsa C and drove off...WTF ?!?!? Curious to know how he could afford his new car too
His missus was fooking rough too, she sounded like someone you would get on the doors of your local club
Even the child were pikey's And what’s the deal with the colourful language around there?? i dont think a proper English word was used through out the documentary, unless you class innit, fooking and bAstard as being in the oxford dictionary
No offence to anyone that lives in southend btw, i know there are some nice areas, but this was deffo not a nice area

Was a good documentary though told me not to drive around the dodgy areas when i go see me aunt
dirtydan

15th Jan 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL, i go-to college in southend :s

walking around up there all u hear is fuck this fuck that in the town center
Fraudster

15th Jan 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 15-01-2004 by Fraudster]
transca

15th Jan 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone in essex is a pikey, including my missus only joking
transca

15th Jan 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
And what’s the deal with the colourful language around there?? i dont think a proper English word was used through out the documentary, unless you class innit, fooking and bAstard as being in the oxford dictionary

Its pronounced fackin and barstard down there
GREG 1

15th Jan 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't see it but i know that bloke, well seen him around and i know where he lives

Dan - What you studying at college ? my gf goes there.
Dom

16th Jan 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by transca
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
And what’s the deal with the colourful language around there?? i dont think a proper English word was used through out the documentary, unless you class innit, fooking and bAstard as being in the oxford dictionary

Its pronounced fackin and barstard down there

HAHAHAHAA mate
my aunt lives around there, near the straight bit of road near the sea, where all da rude kids go and raz there novas around and around and around and around saw a done up 3 wheeler go round there lol i think the ice must have been worth more than the car

Yea the bloke had a beard and was sum podgy git thats runs Y2K (?) think thats it. Any of the djs, mcs any good on that? anyways, it just showed the bloke his life and stuff and ripping other pirate stations arials down and what not, wasnt anything special to watch, but was just funny what they were saying And how he would smash some bloke if he came in his house with a hammer to the bottom of his jaw says it all really
GREG 1

16th Jan 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i know !

Yep i used to play on Y2K, my mates do aswell and MC on it !

Hey your cussing Southend crusing down there, its a good place to cruise

Yeah that 3 wheeler is quality they guy who owns it is about 45 years old to be honest though the ice is amazing

haha
GREG 1

18th Jan 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pikey southend programme on BBC3 22 database queries in 0.0088389 seconds