corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nothing really to do with anything....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nothing really to do with anything....
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but kinda funny i thought.....1. People who point to their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do i point to my crotch when i ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off thier ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say, "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake when you can't eat it?
4. When people say, "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? I'm Gonna kick their ass!
5. When people say while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No loser, I payed £3.50 to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking floor.
6. People who ask, "Can i ask you a question?"..... Didn't really give me much of a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say, "Life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus had already come would i be standing here, Dumbass?

charcoalgrill

18th Jan 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

billy connoly quotes
LukeGSi

18th Jan 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they?? duno just got them in an email!!
Dave

18th Jan 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of the earlier ones are Peter Kay aswell
Mikeboy

18th Jan 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
5. When people say while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No loser, I payed £3.50 to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking floor.

LOL quality !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nothing really to do with anything.... 22 database queries in 0.0077269 seconds