corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What happens when u....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What happens when u....
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reverse your subs so they are the other way around in a enclosed box... so when u look at the install u can only see the magnet.... does it make a difference, or not advisable???

Yes i know this is the wrong forum
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to make the box smaller, i did this on one of my old subs as it looked so much ebtter that way round
Siberia

19th Jan 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be more bassy. really bassy!
Predator Corsa

19th Jan 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really, hmm... might make an install...soon, wot about 1, up, 1 down

James@CCC

19th Jan 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you have to change the wires around aswell, so the positive is on the negative and vice versa.

dont quote me on that tho
Siberia

19th Jan 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no ud connect the same way

for an example of what it would be like try getting one of the speakers on your house hi-fi system and turn it around so that its facing the wall it will be mad bassy

if u turn the speaker of a sub the opposite way than the way it should u are sending the sound into a box this will make it sound really bassy

if your ever at a gig E.G a dance festival they would have sepakers made like this called bass bins

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What happens when u.... 23 database queries in 0.0096631 seconds