corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Harrasment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harrasment
barry_kellett99

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a female friend who is being harassed by her Ex bf, he has been cautioned twice but is still continually phoneing and texting her and making her llife misery, she has been told she needs a non molestation order to stop him, which costs £300.... has anyone been in a similar situation

Unfortunately kicking his nuts in wont work

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by barry_kellett99]
leni

19th Jan 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bombarred his phone with the texts that you can do on the internet and block his sim
Sooty
Banned

19th Jan 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police should really sort that out for free providing you supply evidence

change phone # ?

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by Sooty]
MarkM

19th Jan 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make police aware...if he has had 2 cautions already then providing she has evidence then she apply for an injunction preventing him from contacting her etc...

which u dont have to pay for!!
dolphin-vic

19th Jan 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when my ex was harassing me n following me, the police came round n said if he ever makes me feel uncomfortable again or i feel threatened by him in anyway, just give em a ring n they will sort it. We are now on speaking terms just about n so it never came to this, but he tried to run me off the road, locked himself in my car and hid in the boot after tellin me hed gone home. phone up ur network and they will be able to change ur number for u for free. even try n get his number barred.
barry_kellett99

19th Jan 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys
J da Silva

19th Jan 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sisters been through it, she went out with this lad who she didnt know very well, the more she got to know him the more she wanted out of it.
so she dumped him and he cried n stuff and i had to walk him home to make sure he was alright poorlad was devastated, but i didnt know he was being a cock to her.
anyway he rung me up,asked me to go for a few drinks on several occasions, so i did n he seemed a really nice bloke etc
after a few weeks i noticed he was texting her a lot and phonin her beggin for chances and i heard her shout down the phone at him a few times, so i had a chat with her about it and she blabbed allover my shoulder etc i realised what a cunt he was.

anyway it died down, faye went to a party one saturday night with her mates, and a few of my mates were there too,i was in the pub with my pub footy team, i gets a phone call saying fayes ex crashed this party got her on her own n punched her a few times, she shouted to my mates who all dove on him,they held him down until i arrived, i was proper mad i went nuts! i got carted off to rotherham bobby station and charged with ABH, he got fuck all forhittin my sister, just a slap on the wrist
thats british justice for ya

RANT OVER

[Edited on 19-01-04 by VenomTurbo]
J da Silva

19th Jan 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got all wound up re-living that GRRRR
barry_kellett99

19th Jan 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i got all wound up re-living that GRRRR

Its not fucking on man. I want to punch this pricks lights out but i cant for the same reasons grrrrrrr
J da Silva

19th Jan 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i dont regret it one bit, i think i did her proud and if the coppers dont take to that then bang me up, fuck it. atleast i've stood up against men battering women, n done my bit towards the situation i was in
barry_kellett99

19th Jan 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah i dont regret it one bit, i think i did her proud and if the coppers dont take to that then bang me up, fuck it. atleast i've stood up against men battering women, n done my bit towards the situation i was in

Blokes like that and rapist and child abusers make me embaressed to call myself a man
MikeE

19th Jan 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
quote:

Blokes like that and rapist and child abusers make me embaressed to call myself a man

agree makes me so fcukin sick!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Harrasment 22 database queries in 0.0124841 seconds