corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just had an interesting thought about OJC

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just had an interesting thought about OJC
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have not seen his thread in off day here is it

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=115728

I don;t believe for a second that OJC actually watched Newsnight
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched it because it is something that infuriates me.

How dare they.

They even used bin men as an example.

"The bin men i.e. general public should pay more tax for Uni students studying to become a Doctor/Nurse because he might need them in the future"

What a fcuked up way of looking at things the fcuking twats.

Even Tony Blair was astounded that they thought that.

Expect to have all your student loans taken away after that un-grateful showing from dickhead students.

W4NKERS
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I watched it because it is something that infuriates me.

How dare they.

They even used bin men as an example.

"The bin men i.e. general public should pay more tax for Uni students studying to become a Doctor/Nurse because he might need them in the future"

What a fcuked up way of looking at things the fcuking twats.

Even Tony Blair was astounded that they thought that.

Expect to have all your student loans taken away after that un-grateful showing from dickhead students.

W4NKERS

that is a stupid statement but I recon he/she/they were not your normal uni students. probably a toff or tosser
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She made it clear she was from a middle class background.

She was a Class A penis and exactly how I have found all students.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
She made it clear she was from a middle class background.

She was a Class A penis and exactly how I have found all students.

yes this is the problem it's all the fuck wits that actually speak out and that gives bad press to the rest of the student population. however her binman analogy is quite correct. she could have said McD's counter server or checkout lady etc. jobs which require no formal qualifications but which are the back bone of sociaty
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there is a quick and simple answer to this.

Kick out all the asylum seekers and use the funding for them for the students, I would'nt have such a big problem then.
Ryan L

22nd Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie I am Uni at the moment, and I am not from a middle class backround, in the summer i was working 60 hours a week to pay my tuition fees, as parents can't afford it.

To says that all students are wankers is streotyping them, yes some are ungrateful shits who don't realise who lucky they are but thats only a minority. Its like saying all people who drive modded cars drive at twice the speed limit and wear burberry caps.
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Ryan, I have much time for you if you work as hard as you say you do.

But a lot of them will sit on there backside and take out loan after loan, overdraft after overdraft and then complain to the state that they were'nt given the proper funding whilst spending all there money that was supposed to be for books etc on booze and cheap women.
Ryan L

22nd Jan 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with you Ollie to a certain extent but until you go to Uni you don't realise how expensive it is for example I get a £4000 loan a year from Student Loan Company which seems a lot, but after paying nearly £2200 in rent, then £300 on books your left with £1500 to live on which works out at about £40 a week to live on, and some people get a smaller loan than me coz their come from higher income backrounds, hence the need for overdrafts and more loans.

I know that going to Uni is a non-compulsary thing so you kinda know what you are letting yourself in for but still its not exactly as if i'm rolling in money.
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not two posts on this
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan L
I agree with you Ollie to a certain extent but until you go to Uni you don't realise how expensive it is for example I get a £4000 loan a year from Student Loan Company which seems a lot, but after paying nearly £2200 in rent, then £300 on books your left with £1500 to live on which works out at about £40 a week to live on, and some people get a smaller loan than me coz their come from higher income backrounds, hence the need for overdrafts and more loans.

I know that going to Uni is a non-compulsary thing so you kinda know what you are letting yourself in for but still its not exactly as if i'm rolling in money.

my student loan just to say covers my accomodation

i then pay 1100 fees, 400 books and softwear and then every pennie i earn goes on me/clothes/food/car
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
not two posts on this

no this post was hijacked by OJC

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just had an interesting thought about OJC 22 database queries in 0.0124500 seconds