corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone on here done advanced driving test??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone on here done advanced driving test??
Kerry

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it reduce your car insurance by much to make it worth while payin £85 to do
LukeGSi

23rd Jan 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done 1 through work and my insurance is a little cheaper, not much tho!! i didnt pay for mine tho!!
Paul H

23rd Jan 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my missus has done it.when she had her astra it gave her inbetween 10 and 15% discount on insurance if you can find places that will honor it
TRL

23rd Jan 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite often the companies that offer a discount charge more in the first place. Even as a driving instuctor it was a waste of time looking for special discounts.
The way it will reduce your insurance costs is by lessening the chance of a claim, so on that basis alone it is worth it.

Tony
Kerry

23rd Jan 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont be bothering then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone on here done advanced driving test?? 22 database queries in 0.0829651 seconds