corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PIONEER DVD VIDEO,SCREEN H/U/CONTROL MULTIMEDIA/CD/

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PIONEER DVD VIDEO,SCREEN H/U/CONTROL MULTIMEDIA/CD/
Robbie

User status: Offline
24th Jan 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pioneer AVM-9OOOR Screen Headunit(1 of only 4) with XDV-P9 6 -disc changer DVD changer AVM-9000R Control and CDX-P670 6 disc changer over £2750 worth receipts excellent condition £1500 90% of wires included but was taken out of an ex I.C.E showcar so can't guarantee that i got all the right ones out or will sell with the rest of the stuff what is ROCKFORD FOSGATE ,included is 8 amps(4x bd1100.1,2x360a2,2x 100a2,speakers,components,bass controls, subs(HX2RFR3115 15"-£375 each when new)2 optima yellow batteries and private plate J1OUD included RECEIPTS FOR OVER £11000 for all the stuff,was a 161 db system one of the loudest non commercial owned systems in the UK,will sell all for £4000 ovno private plate alone is valued at £1500,serious enquiries only or will split if enough interest,please u2u me for further information,everything will be going for at least 50% of price when new,condition of everything is superb,i will give money back in full to anybody who is not completely satisfied,will deliver to anybody who wants the complete sytem or over £1000 worth,this system used to blow the front windscreen out when on three quarters,
Trucido

25th Jan 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Pioneer AVM-9OOOR Screen Headunit

How much we talking for just the headunit?
T.CorsaSRI

25th Jan 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im interested in the Speakers and components, What are they and how much???
Robbie

25th Jan 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pm sent mate
Trucido

25th Jan 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi what about me
Blacksxiboy2003

25th Jan 04 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for just the unit m8,ive been looking for one for a while!
Robbie

25th Jan 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not looking to split the headunit up from the DVD changer or control units/CD multichanger as i'll struggle to sell the rest really i'm looking for £1300 for this lot,receipts for over £2750 on this lot,exactly the same system went on e-bay this week for £1500 item no#3072495800 for anybody who would like pics,
Robbie

25th Jan 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3072495800&category=14946&rd=1

this is the same system that was on e-bay this week mine is axactly the same,but with a different cd changer.
Robbie

25th Jan 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or should i say mine is sold with a cd multi changer as this one from e-bay did not have a multi changer included

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PIONEER DVD VIDEO,SCREEN H/U/CONTROL MULTIMEDIA/CD/ 24 database queries in 0.0084622 seconds