corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Put standard air box back on and feels better!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Put standard air box back on and feels better!
Ali Mc

User status: Offline
   29th Jan 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a K&N on which i bought second hand, sounded good but felt like the car had slowed down a bit.

I've just put my airbox back on and it feels like it pulls stronger up to the limiter.

BUT...i miss the sound!

If i drill the airbox as shown in the FAQ's bit wil it make a nice noise and stil perform the same??
R Lee

29th Jan 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i dont think it makes a huge difference in sound. but who cares! its free!
Ali Mc

29th Jan 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a bit of a roar back but mainly wanna keep the extra bit of power ive got back...drilling the airbox wont fuck it wil it?
R Lee

29th Jan 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont fuck it at all. a lil deeper sound but not much. some people claim a very deep sound, but ive tried so many airfilters.

New Poll