corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » H reg Nova 1.2 Fling - rot free and cheap !!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author H reg Nova 1.2 Fling - rot free and cheap !!
mike007

User status: Offline
   3rd Feb 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate has decided to sell this - it was going to be for his bird, but is now insuring her on his Cav...

Mk1 H reg 1.2 Fling. Runs really good, fresh MOT, tax until April. Red, but paint is a bit tired. However, there is no rot, just minor surface stuff as far as I can tell. 14" Astra LX (I think) alloys.

He only wants £250ono - perfect base for XE/LET conversion or cheap little runaround.

This isn't the one I was advertising a couple of weeks ago (it is the same bloke though - he took the bits he needed off the other one for this one).

Please call Matt on 01923 333106 or e-mail - mattmj30@ntlworld.com

Cheers
Mike

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » H reg Nova 1.2 Fling - rot free and cheap !! 24 database queries in 0.0075481 seconds