corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good New + Bad News

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good New + Bad News
robtj

User status: Offline
   6th Feb 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goodnews
As alot of you will know i was going to court on monday the 9th for a speeding charge.. if i was found guilty i would loose my licence, so i have been fighting it for 7 months and 4 days before i was ment to have my court case i recieved a letter saying "all charges dropped due to no evidence"

badnews
when i crashed my car 4 weeks ago i took all the sound system out of my car and lent it to a mate while i didnt have a car.. anyway i wake up this morning with a txt message saying "my cars ben done over they took everything" i mean we aint talking cheap audio stuff, it was all phoenix gold.. then he says oh all i can do is give u mine (1x12" cheap kenwood + 1 legacy amp costing about £120 for both) i am so pissed off GRRRR
Pablo

6th Feb 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claim it on his insurance! Not his fault proper bastard i tell thee but ah well, not much u can do in that situation

Well done bout the speeding thing, stick to limits now
robtj

6th Feb 04 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, i will do diddley dee, his car is in for finger printing today and the police are going tho the cctv of where the car was done, thank fuck i kept all the reciepts
Pablo

6th Feb 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh
Jason Iles

6th Feb 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope the insurance sorts it
Happy_2008

7th Feb 04 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come ur speeding was dropped?? wat was ur speed and reason to continue this court case??

Also u sure ur mate aint playin u around?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good New + Bad News 22 database queries in 0.0095849 seconds