corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help (insurance companies)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need help (insurance companies)
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, problem being i have an 02 reg VTR and my parents are pissed off with me as im a learner again and that my insurance is renewed soon.

anyway my parents are not letting me buy another car as they say itl jst get vandalised again. however if i can get insured on my car i may b able to keep it. but otherwise i have got to sell it and pay my dad back quite a few thousand and b left with nothing. the car is also going to b sold for very cheap

basically what i need to find is an insurance company that'll have me.

last year i got insured with norwich union on my dads name for 630quid and i was 17 and my dad had 50% no claims.

now however i have written off a car, got 6 points for minor things and in result am i learner again, and because i wrote the car off my dads lost 30% of the claims.

has any1 been in this situation and do u know which are the best companies and give me a rough price.

cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help (insurance companies) 22 database queries in 0.1608829 seconds