corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to get a cat replacment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get a cat replacment
cookie

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some advise on where to go to get just a cat replacment pipe for my Corsa B 1.416v. The Corsa still has the original exhaust on, so the cat is also joined to the next silencer pipe as one whole piece. Been quoted £357 to get a new cat.

Ta
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cat replacment from pvd mate £50

New Poll