corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CV Help!
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Feb 04 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since most of you know im looking for a new job..

just wondered if you can read through this and see what you think.. i need to bulid up the last job coz im applying for the same sort of thing.

any help pleeease!!

Education:

September 1995 - March 2001 Guiseley Fieldhead School
Obtained 8 GCSE’s
Employment:

September 1999 - March 2001 Media Magic Computers Ltd (Part-Time)
Technical Engineer. In charge of designing and
building new and repairing old computer systems as to end user requirements. I was part of the Local Area Network design team. I have extensive knowledge of LAN, BNC & RJ45 (cat5) cabling, computer hardware and software. I have intermediate knowledge in TCP/IP, ISP, HTML, Web building using Net Objects Fusion and FrontPage 2000, Word, Excel, Access, Batch filing, Graphical correction using Adobe Photoshop 5,6,7, MSD0S6.0, O/s Win 3.11, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP. Answering telephones, dealing with customer enquires.

March 2001 - March 2002 Advanced Component Technology Ltd (Full-Time)
Commercial Assistant. In charge of packing and unpacking goods, was also part of the sales team. Making up orders ready for dispatch. In charge of the daily carrier and same day carriers. Other general duties including customer ordering, enquires cleaning and making sure the warehouses
were clean.

Training: DataEase
Pegasus Opera
Health and Safety at work.

April 2002 - September 2002 DJL Electrical (Part -Time)
General Laborer. General laboring duties including pluming, plastering, electrics, joinery, building, painting
and decorating, general cleaning up duties.

September 2002 - April 2003 Halcyon Drives (Full-Time)
Stores Manager. In charge of the whole warehouse, Signing for incoming goods and recording them onto a computer system. Organizing outgoing goods including carriage and same day carriers. Ordering computer peripherals, overseeing housekeeping and health and safety. Speaking directly with customers face to face and over the telephone.

Training: Sage Line 2000
Motor Technician Part One
Health and Safety at work

April 2003 - Febuary 2004 Neil MacArthers Optitions (Full-Time)
Telesales Marketing Executive. Was part of a 7 person team, to make contact with past and present customers to book them in for there eye tests. Weekly targets were made which i hit every week.

Training:

Interests:

Listening to music, playing a musical instrument, Reading, Pool, Snooker, Internet, Website Design, Re-designing computer games.

Additional Information:

I am reliable, punctual and work well under pressure, either as part of a team or alone. I am straightforward and friendly with a good sense of humor. This has helped me deal with customers and other employees. My aim is to find employment in an environment with high standards of productivity.
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pz help!
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BigSte

18th Feb 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd add a bit more to your interests section, elaborate on what you have already put.............also in the additional information section humour is spelt incorrectly.
BigSte

18th Feb 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also...........you have probably done it already but it will need your full name and date of birth on it
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea ive done that.. cheers for the spelling mistake.

BigSte

18th Feb 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no problem, now sell me your car Having trouble findin a decent C
chris_uk
Premium Member

18th Feb 04 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would you pay for it? ( decent )

[Edited on 18-02-2004 by chris_uk]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV Help! 22 database queries in 0.0103951 seconds