corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fair or not fair

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fair or not fair
Anish1905

User status: Offline
19th Feb 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recently had my windows tinted. Its been about 3 weeks and the bloke gave me life time guranteee against and damages peeling bubbles etc. However the front ones are a bit fooked up. As they both had bubbles and the drivers side had a hair stuck. He told me before that he would fix it. But he had ran out of paper untill now. Now he says that he will fix the drivers side window but the other window is now fine. But the problems is that i told him before that as he is going to do the windows again he might aswell do a different shade. Because i had the legal required ones. Now he says that he would do the drivers side a different shade but the passenger side would cost me £60. Is this fair or not? Srry couldn't stop typin
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 04 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the passenger side still have bubbles?

If its not faulty then you can't expect it changing for nothing. Tell him you'll meet him in the middle at 30.
littlemisscorsa!

20th Feb 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if I think its fair or not but the way the bloke might be seeing it, is that you're just using the problems as an excuse to get a different shade put on, or even u somehow made something wrong with it? not sure how though?
Greg_M

20th Feb 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll all illegal anyway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fair or not fair 22 database queries in 0.0073500 seconds