corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Remix in the making

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Remix in the making
Dom

User status: Offline
   23rd Feb 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all
This just a quick clip (30secs Max) of a remix im doing and i just wanted ask if you you lot could listen to it and tell me a) what ya think of it, ffrom that small clip and b) does it sound alright? IE: is it too bassy? has too much high end? etc

Remix (click HERE) Click it or right-mouse-click > Save As (Mp3 @ 320, 1..6Mb)

Cheers all, much apriciated
Dom

p.s - Oh, can anyone guess what this is a remix of? Its pretty hard, since i havnt included any vocals but im willing to dish out some hints if needed
Gavin
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its ok-ish..... its abit hippy style!!!!

alittle more bass would be nice

pew pew pew pewwwww
Dom

23rd Feb 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B19 GAV
its ok-ish..... its abit hippy style!!!!

alittle more bass would be nice

cheers mate. Yea does seem abit euro stylee but once i get the acapella of the tune (hope there is one somewhere ) then ill wack that over the top and get constructing the whole tune
As for the bass, yea thats what i was thinking, but listening to it on headphones it seemed too bassy, but listening to it on my monitors & mission's it sounded ok. hmmmm...ill add abit more bass to it and see what it sounds like then
cheers again mate
Paul_J

23rd Feb 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm alright, not sure if its my cup of tea tbh.

The girls that get lifts off me in my car love your Breathe remix though. - I'm sick of hearing it now
Dom

23rd Feb 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
hmm alright, not sure if its my cup of tea tbh.

The girls that get lifts off me in my car love your Breathe remix though. - I'm sick of hearing it now

cheers mate

alot of people have said about my breathe remix, one of my mates says its better than the blu cantrell version and possibly the dre version lol looks like thats a hit though, so look out in clubs peeps/on the radio...you might be hearing it more often
GREG 1

23rd Feb 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

impressive mate

im into doing this kinda thing, my mate is a very good Dj in southend and does all this and presses them and then plays them out !!

I could do the same for you ?

Can u send me the Breathe 1 ?
Gaz

23rd Feb 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never stop playing ur breathe remix... id try and get some label to pick it up and make a few bob outta it
CraigyG

23rd Feb 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad m8
Antz

23rd Feb 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KONTACT - SHOW ME THE SIGN!!

I got some words comin to my head as soon as I heard the tune, took me about 3 hours of hard thinking to figure out what track they came from lol!

Can I have the finished product please m8?

[Edited on 24-02-2004 by Ant D]
dave17

23rd Feb 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post all your productions please mate. used to be well into producing. had a recording contract and allsorts!
Ned

23rd Feb 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im loving that so far, just a little more bass
Dom

24th Feb 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awww...shucks cheers all for listening to it, its a great help
As for the finished products, well thats as much as i have got Its very early stages and i need to get it into some structure. However, a big floor is that i cant find the acapella of the tune, and there isnt one on the 12" either so its kinda caused it to stop.
BUT, Ant D has given me an idea It was suppose to be Benassi Bros - illusion. Its very different i know, has the raw synth in the background but has a heavy euro thing over the top. But after a few minutes i can see where Ant D is coming from, with the Kontact - Show me a sign...sooooo, aslong as i can hunt down the acapella then it will be back on track, and give me a month (long time i know, but i have little time to work on stuff like this) it should be finished (99% ish).

The rest of my work can be found HERE (better quality can be requested, obviously ). Its the stuff that is finished and im proud of

But thanks to everyone that is listening to the breathe track (might update it abit, so watch this space) its me LOADS to me and it nice that people are enjoying my music Although keep playing it, everywhere and anywhere - car, house...making love to it And if your gonna play it at a party, or set then please can you give me some credit for it (nothing big, but i dont wont people saying its theres obviously ).

But thanks again everyone, and if anyone can help me out in acapella's (the vocals of the track) then it will be greatly appriciated (especially any of the above tracks ).

Dominic aka VisibleMan

Antz

24th Feb 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
BUT, Ant D has given me an idea It was suppose to be Benassi Bros - illusion. Its very different i know, has the raw synth in the background but has a heavy euro thing over the top. But after a few minutes i can see where Ant D is coming from, with the Kontact - Show me a sign

There is only one tiny little bit of it that sounds like Kontact... but that one little bit was enough to convince me... a dance DJ of a few years... I looked all over for Kontact but I can't find it, so I couldn't compair it lol... It's a whicked mix though, what ever it turns out to be, I wanna hear the finished thing when it's ready please!!!!

Ant.
Cavey

24th Feb 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm....

This breathe one... would you mind me putting it on a CD and taking to the local tonight ?

Sounds like the sorta thing they would play
Cavey

24th Feb 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dun matter, not going now anyway

[Edited on 24-02-2004 by Cavey]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Remix in the making 23 database queries in 0.0105069 seconds