corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Gauges and Brand New Jap Style Exhaust for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New Gauges and Brand New Jap Style Exhaust for sale!
RSIB

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right people i have two gauges for sale a Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature complete boxed brand new inc instructions etc. These retail for £60 and £62 pounds, check link for spec and pictures and price http://www.impossible-performance.cwc.net/meters.htm

Pictures

Night glow picture

Willing to accept £80 for both + p&p there small boxes so it wont be much ill let buyer know how much.

Quick Description

Ac AutoTechinc innovative Reverse EL-Gauges are now available in the race series. The AC race gauges (52mm) include oil Pressure, Turbo/Boost, electric volt, electric water temp and the AC Tachometer RPM shift light (3 3/4"). These gauges feature a white face, titanium-silver bezel, blue numbering, and race accents. At night, it's the total vehicle cockpit lighting source. The gauge face turns dark metallic at night. The numbering and center needle areas turn the EL-gauges to the hottest interior scheme lighting effect. The Ac Tachometer has an added feature; the whole gauge lights up racing red for RPM warning.

Next I have a Brand new Mozart Konig Exhaust i waited 2 months for this exhaust and ordered two at once and some other bits and bobs and got them for cheaper. Due to changes in plans i wont be fitting it and need to sell it, pictures below

Price for this great exhaust is £160 its less than i payed but need to get ride of it asap.

Buyer can collect or i can post it to him if he willing to pay i imagine it will be about 10-15 to post un recorded and un insured delivery.

Kent area

Please contact me via this thread or even better by email richard@sibley123.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks RICH!
RSIB

User status: Offline
24th Feb 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Gauges and Brand New Jap Style Exhaust for sale! 24 database queries in 0.0080471 seconds