corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » any1 who goes to bish.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any1 who goes to bish.....
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Feb 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch out for cops - ive just had an argument with one, useless fker

went down the main street (past mac's) parked outside natwest bank - opposite macs, and wanted to go to cashpoint. got out car - cop asked me where i was going, i said cashpoint, he told me to get in car and move on i told him i would pop to the cash point 1st, and he told me a iwouldnt

started trying to tell me with was a pedestrian zone - so i told him it was a pedestrian zone between 10am and 4.30pm, and was also allowed access, and i was accessing the fucking cash point

started babbling on about giving out tickets - so i asked it he would be giving them to everyone who was parked behind him (as he was causeing an obstruction blocking the road) and he said he would if he had to.

so i told him to do wotever the fuck he wants - got in car, and fucked off to cashpoint at asda

be warned
KITcorsa

26th Feb 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cops are dick eds
chillout

26th Feb 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud ive been told bout that b4 for goin to maccy d's wot a bunch of fkrs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » any1 who goes to bish..... 23 database queries in 0.0070100 seconds