corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Body filler for refurbishing wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body filler for refurbishing wheels
James

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can i get this from and is there a certain make i should go for?

cheers, james
Colour-Tec Coachworks

27th Feb 04 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you need is something like UPOL topstop gold, this is a very fine filler thats quite runny and wont give allot of pin holing when its hard. You can buy it in Halfords.
Alternatively, the best stuff you could get is DevilBiss Z Grip... thats stuff is amazing, i sinks and smooths its self out while its hardening, but i doubt u will be able to get it unless u can get a motor factors to buy it in for you.
James

27th Feb 04 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, will have a look in crapfords 2moro

New Poll