corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got any pics of or willing to shop ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got any pics of or willing to shop ...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A corsa, with a mersey speed front, gsi skirts and 15's or 16's slammed low, just out of interest what it'd look like. and whether it'd look silly since the mersey speed front would need deeper skirts or not?

Thanks,

Paul J
Paul_J

27th Feb 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a pic of merseyspeed front - (of course normally without the slits)

wezjax's car is on 17's and slammed (possibly too low on 15's / 16's) - but would look different to wezjax since he has PSG wide arches.

pic of basic subtle skirts.
AdiSRI

27th Feb 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

combat skirts paul r the way forward seems as u have a set.
Paul_J

27th Feb 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nevermind - this is close enough (thanks to joe16vsxi for pic)

are those 16's?

AdiSri I know combat's would look good - but that'd require 17's - I hate the way a standard corsa front looks - could get my hands on a merseyspeed front, but since I'm only on 15's atm and a bit short on cash I won't be able to kit it with merseyspeed front + combat skirts (coz the wheels would look silly)

Plus if I go to 17's my car would be so slow
wezjax

27th Feb 04 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo i'd go for something like ccm skirts, combat skirts are a tad deeper than than the front but i think gsi skirts wouldn't be deep enough
AdiSRI

27th Feb 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a 1.2 paul ifs never going to be fast so who cares if its a bit slower on 17's or not and you HAVE combat skirts already!
Get the merseyspeed and the combats and say my old combat rear and whack em on with a set of 17's. Will look trick and not cost a bomb.
antz1

27th Feb 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont b tight.lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got any pics of or willing to shop ... 22 database queries in 0.0077841 seconds