corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » League Anarchy Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author League Anarchy Alloys
Calum1577

User status: Offline
29th Feb 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17*7" LG Anarchy alloys. High polish silver finish. Look awesome on Corsa B. Not covered n e more than 100 miles since new. Almost mint condition other than when some fanny used an air gun to tighten the bolts and chipped the inside of the bolt holes. Other than that totally unmarked. I paid £700 but will take £500 for quick sale. Tyres inc and they are brand new only done 50 miles or so. U2U me for n e more details or offers. I am in Scotland would prefer pick up or small delivery.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » League Anarchy Alloys 24 database queries in 0.0035548 seconds