corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any pics of this corsa? (from noonsters garage)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any pics of this corsa? (from noonsters garage)
Munchie

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOOK AT THE GREENY CORSA B IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

glasgow_corsa_c

1st Mar 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres pics of it up sumhwer munch...

noony posted a load of them a while back/..
Colin

1st Mar 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice.......urm spoiler
Noonster

1st Mar 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Munch - you didnt look very well.... all the pics are in my garage mate.....

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=Noonster19&carid=881&page=all

PS.... im still waiting for U2U bout the phone
Munchie

1st Mar 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol oh shit yeh

will reply in 2mins! been investigating!
Korsa

1st Mar 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*QUOTE FROM THE OWNER*
\/
the next thing will be in a few months when i take the car back down to them, there it will be getting a 4wd engine put in, dont know what there using as a donor though, then they are taking a mould of the front bumper as theres been people askign all the time whenit was in the shop and since i got it and wanting it, then its a the bonnet being done(not sure how yet), dehandled, petrol cap moved into the inside of b frame, roof smoothed apart from a roof scoop put in, new headlights (thinking of civic of bmw angle eyes), focus indicators in the top holes on teh bumper, cut outs made in the front wings, front and rear bumper modified slightly, new wing mirrors, new rear lights(not sure which yet), dual 3" exhaust on both sides, then the whole car smoothed, and window tints(thinking black but the one gradual fade int oones are supposed dto be nice), boot, doors, bonnet and wheels using hydraulics and that will be about it for the exterior, interior i was thining of going mental wit ha crazy sound system but i might just rip the dash out and have a custum one put in and a good quality install for sq install of db level, some seats from an audi a8 i think, as boss can get them cheap through work and just leather it all in white and blue trim which matches the exterior paint , and thinking about 18's or maybe 19's but not certain
i appreciate any comments on the car good and bad and ideas people have, all feedback is welcome
Tom

1st Mar 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the money that must have been spent on blending those arches and the std black mirrors
AndyCorsa

1st Mar 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't like the way the arches have been blended in
Korsa

1st Mar 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont even look 'round'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any pics of this corsa? (from noonsters garage) 22 database queries in 0.0103030 seconds