corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » ABStyling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ABStyling
ABStyling

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys

This account has been made for anybody interested in any products or who has any inquery to contact me directly on here

You'll find We'll have accounts on most forums, and if you see We're not on one that you use I'd appreciate it if you could let us know in order for us to widen my client/customer base.

Thanks, ABStyling
chillout

3rd Mar 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamesw was having problems fitting his abstyling skirts off here last wk i think dnt know if hes got it sorted yet tho
jamesw

3rd Mar 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally got them to fit, i like the style but to be honest one had a crack in with the tape over it and they were twisted and bent the wrong way. I think anyone thats got stuff will tell u its not exactly a good fit.

JW

JW
jamesw

11th Mar 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually now they are on looking at the two....well all ill say is they are totally different from each other and were a pain in the arse to fit, i deffo wouldnt recomend these skirts to anyone, if i knew then what i know now i would of laughed at the price tag.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » ABStyling 23 database queries in 0.0091820 seconds