corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ***What to do?***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***What to do?***
sperminator

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a black corsa GSI kit all smoothed,handles gone etc, cars going in nxt week to get extended bonnet so its level and bad boyd! thing is i want some it on to my bonnet while its in, and the thing is, im not sure what 2 get done

So... should i get a vent and if so which 1?

or

Should i get sum cut outs? and again if so do u have any ideas, my head is done in dont no what 2 get!!! do u think the evo vent will match ok or do u think it'll look ova the top??

cheers ppl!

sorry for all the questions
LukeGSi

9th Mar 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO go for some louvres, nice and subtle and yesh i think an evo vent would be ott
StuartGee

9th Mar 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk III Astra GSi vents - Nice and subtle, especially if you get them smoothed into the bonnet. Winner IMHO
sperminator

9th Mar 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheer lads, was thinking them like

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ***What to do?*** 23 database queries in 0.0143170 seconds