corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This really sums up the two kinds of people who modify cars.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This really sums up the two kinds of people who modify cars.....
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
12th Mar 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a bit of a drive round some country roads this morning having a listen to some new c.ds, and i came up behind a really tidy gsi....He was obviously doing the same as me- he looked in his rear mirror, gave me the thumbs up out the window and started accelerating, i followed him as best i could in a 1.2, he was slowing down every now and then on straights for me to catch up, but we were probably blasting around the country roads near me for about 20 minutes........after a while we came into the centre of Oxford--both slowed down to 30 in residential area- he pulls up next to me laughing, we both give each other a nod of the head and we went our different ways.

About 5 minutes later im queing at a junction out side a school....a shitty nova with jap bumpers roars up behind me skidding to a halt, i shit myself and moved forward cos i thought he wasnt stopping.....he is then alover my boot up the road, before he finally overtakes me on the other side of the road, around a traffic island!!! I caught him up at the next round about- couldnt be bothered to chase him, i tried to go into the other lane----he pulls accross, cuts me up to try and stop me going in the opposite direction from him.......i beep my horn- he gives me the finger and drove off.

As i drove down the road i saw his car parked in halfords with him and his mate sat in ir- i pulled in and parked right behind his car- blocking him in...got out walked towards his window and asked him to explain what he had just done..........he locks the door and nearly jumped in his mates lap----both spotty teenagers with caps on.......I just laughed at him, got back in my car and sat there for about twenty minutes, reading a magazine, making phone calls.......him and his mate were constantly looking in the mirror and shitting themselves lol

Pretty obvious why modified cars have such a bad reputation with petulant litttle pricks like him about
Marc

12th Mar 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the worse that could happen?
AndyW

12th Mar 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does petulant mean?
Andy

12th Mar 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least with your Cooper S, you hopefully won't have to suffer little pricks like this in the future
Sims

12th Mar 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao
the kiddies who you see driving their clapped out cars around the highsteet on a friday night, when your out on the piss make me laugh. Spining their wheels at the traffic lights in their little 1.1s
Marc

12th Mar 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually get em revving at the lights, then it turns green and i drive off real slow
J da Silva

12th Mar 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had that before, i was going up some country lanes one night and this saxo was up my ass so i slowed down to piss him off, it was a 60limit and i was doing 30
everytime he tried overtaking i just stuck my foot down and he got back in behind

about a week later i was in my works van, saw his car parked in maccy d's near where i live, after i got some petrol parked up next to him, knocked on his window and said ' do you remember who i am? the lad with the black corsa who you tailgated the other night' i thought he was having a heart attack and he kept stuttering

they give us a bad name
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
ive had that before, i was going up some country lanes one night and this saxo was up my ass so i slowed down to piss him off, it was a 60limit and i was doing 30
everytime he tried overtaking i just stuck my foot down and he got back in behind

about a week later i was in my works van, saw his car parked in maccy d's near where i live, after i got some petrol parked up next to him, knocked on his window and said ' do you remember who i am? the lad with the black corsa who you tailgated the other night' i thought he was having a heart attack and he kept stuttering

they give us a bad name

Thats the thing i was ready to take a load of abuse of this kid---- I didnt shout at him or anything----he could obviously see i was absolutely fuming
dirtydan

12th Mar 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rofl jokes
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
what does petulant mean?

PETULANT: adj/"characterized by expressions or bouts of childish bad temper"

Where did you go to school

[Edited on 12-03-2004 by Dr Pepper]
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
At least with your Cooper S, you hopefully won't have to suffer little pricks like this in the future

yes he will be the little prick
J da Silva

12th Mar 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo

they give us a bad name

Thats the thing i was ready to take a load of abuse of this kid---- I didnt shout at him or anything----he could obviously see i was absolutely fuming

i was fuming aswell, because i had my sister in the car at the time, if he'd have took me offroad then who knows what would have happened, i was that mad that when i knocked on his window i cracked his glass, i even said i'd take him and his mate on
they just kept saying 'we dont want any trouble mate we were just in a rush thats all'

[Edited on 12-03-04 by VenomTurbo]
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

Daimo B

12th Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmfao quality, sheer quality.

I love the part where u just sit in your car, and they can't/won't say fuckall

Funny how some people can give it the large when they think they can get away with it, but when confronted wouldn't say boo to a ghost. Hmmmmmmmmm
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

Funny how some people can give it the large when they think they can get away with it, but when confronted wouldn't say boo to a ghost. Hmmmmmmmmm

Was quite funny---after about 15 minutes they started to panic a little bit--I bet they were arguing about who was going to get out and ask the angry nutter to move his car
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Funny how some people can give it the large when they think they can get away with it, but when confronted wouldn't say boo to a wanker. Hmmmmmmmmm

I think what he did was wrong.

p.s Boo
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

WWW.youranassforwhatyoudid.gov.uk
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Funny how some people can give it the large when they think they can get away with it, but when confronted wouldn't say boo to a wanker. Hmmmmmmmmm

p.s Boo

booo you........p.s one of the idiots looked a little bit like a younger vibrio with an adidas cap on---you got any brothers
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

WHEEERS YER MENU GONE....WHERES YER MENU GONE-------WHEEERS YER MENU GONE....WHERES YER MENU GONE
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

p.s Boo

booo you........p.s one of the idiots looked a little bit like a younger vibrio with an adidas cap on---you got any brothers

thankfully no
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

WHEEERS YER MENU GONE....WHERES YER MENU GONE-------WHEEERS YER MENU GONE....WHERES YER MENU GONE

some wee prick with no manners called paul nicked it
jr

12th Mar 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

to be fair you showed him it, it was the fact he forgot your name, had to ask others what it was, then took it way to sit down and have a read

[Edited on 12-03-2004 by jr]
Dr Pepper

12th Mar 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
vibrio
Banned

12th Mar 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

www.fuckyou.co.uk

to be fair you showed him it, it was the fact he forgot your name, had to ask others what it was, then took it way to sit down and have a read

[Edited on 12-03-2004 by jr]

no the gipsy bastid took it then sad can I have that or words to that effect. the supid gimp did not know who I was even though I had POAH on the back of my shirt.
Marc

12th Mar 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HOW BIGS YOUR TEXT?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This really sums up the two kinds of people who modify cars..... 22 database queries in 0.0181100 seconds