corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cleaning K&N filters?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleaning K&N filters?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the deal with cleaning K&N filters?

I think its about time I did this, I know there's a cleaning kit, but where do u get it from / how much does it cost?

My mate told me you could just wash it and then spray WD 40 on it for a similar affect...

Whats the stages to doing this? do I have to take it off the car to clean it?

Cheers...

Paul J
R Lee

14th Mar 04 at 03:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wash it normally and use some filter spray which you can get from most motor sport type places.
Adam

14th Mar 04 at 03:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Whats the deal with cleaning K&N filters?

I think its about time I did this, I know there's a cleaning kit, but where do u get it from shop near me sells it / how much does it cost? £10?

My mate told me you could just wash it and then spray WD 40 on it for a similar affect...

Whats the stages to doing this? take off, clean, reapply the sticky shit that catches the crap, refit do I have to take it off the car to clean it? yes

Cheers...

Paul J

New Poll