corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » body kit advice..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author body kit advice..
L330wnz

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I am thinking about putting a body kit on my corsa...I want to go with the "jap-style" front bumper >>>
http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/showit.php?pnum=407

and the explorer rear bumper >>> http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/showit.php?pnum=404

would this look good or would it look crap? I can't decide on what side skirts to choose either?! I have gsi skirts on at the moment...should I leave them on or change them? Any advice/comments wud be great!!
corsa starter

15th Mar 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gsi skirts wont look deep enuff IMO and ud need at lest 17's with a big kit to look rite, agen thts just IMO
antz1

15th Mar 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the d&m skirts look well nice try them!
AdiSRI

15th Mar 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO that is the crappest jap style front bumper for the corsa.

Much Prefer Kingdom -

and Flycatcher -

Both look loads better then japstyle -

[Edited on 15-03-2004 by AdiSRI]
L330wnz

15th Mar 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LoL yeah I fink u r rite adi, I'm still new to modding ya c so I int got much of an idea wot's out there..can u give me sum links for the kingdom & flycatcher kits so I can get an idea of price too?! thanks 4 every1s help

New Poll