corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fighting

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fighting
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
19th Mar 04 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wa down in pub earlier and me and mates wa sat down chatting when this 1 bloke come in (known coke addict) and sat down up at bar and started drinkin , we was watching kickboxing on tv anyways as time goes on and many double vodkas later for him and there was two fighters on tv , a white lad and a jamacan lad! we noticed that he wa getting more aggressive as time went on as he was really shouting loud! hit the "black bastard" every 1 just kept quiet and then he wa still chuntering on and he wa calling barmaid "bitch" slag" "cow" "hore" and few more , to which we wa all like as shes a decent lass ,so barmaid asks this big meathead whos a local and hes sound as a pound and never causes troble if he would back her up if she told smackhead to leave, then next minute theres a big "you got sumart to say !!!!!" then coke pot trotts over to this big lad and twats him , so the big guy goes to head butt him but misses and then follows with a punch that knocked this guy right next to the table i wa sat ,to the floor , he then proceeds in a few more punches to this guys head while neeing on his chest, so we are all stud up now and then the big fella leans over to log fire and gets i bit of unburnt wood , and i wa like then lifts it to the top of his head then comes down with mega force and smashes him in the face with , after 2nd time , altho this coke pot is a twat i felt sorry for him the big fella went to do it again , so as he lifted his arm i grabbed his arm and he says "let go" so i dint then he shouted and i fort so i said give me the wood , so he give it me then he punched him again(by this time i thought this guy was dead!

so big fella gets up and the one on the floor makes that noise as if hes drawing up spit ready to spit and bit lad so the big lad (now stud up , must weigh about 18stone) wa gonna stamp on his head , he had his foot in air and i thought it wa getting out pf hand as did every1 else so me and mate pulled him off the coke pot, then after about 5min of him layed on floor he gets up and sits on a table and leans on it , head facing down ,and he grabs glass ash tray and went to get up but wobbled and dropped it! so as he staggers outside he is staring at me all way then mumbled somart and as he got outside he smashed door

wot a night! then the coke pot had some money still on the bar and when police come the said put it in charity box , so after they left the barwomen bought this old pensioner a bottle of beer with it then the old bloke started goin on about how in his day ...... was piss funny
sxi boy

19th Mar 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wooooooooooooow cant be arsed to read that
Matt H

19th Mar 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did paul_j write this?
Dan B

19th Mar 04 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice local you go to!
Munchie

quote:
Originally posted by SQUARE
did paul_j write this?

CorsaLad16v

summarise...

went pub... saw fight... helped...glass ashtry.... .... smashed door... was piss funny
Stuckey

19th Mar 04 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read it its intresting
Cavey

19th Mar 04 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically, there was a fight with a cokehead, cokehead lost. nearly got stamped on
Ben
Banned

yes its a nice place:l really!

AndyW

cool sounds like a eventful night

lol. more than mine anyways
Munchie

was her name daniella westbrook?
Ben
Banned

19th Mar 04 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was and interesting point anyway! lmao at muchice , if it was i wud of been on top of her
R Lee

19th Mar 04 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
summarise...

went pub... saw fight... helped...glass ashtry.... .... smashed door... was piss funny

old man quote
Munchie

eeee u coke head loving twat!
Munchie

i shagged her nostrils neway. she aint a coke head. i did that to her
CorsaLad16v

19th Mar 04 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didn't read it b4 i summarised lol just picked random bits
R Lee

19th Mar 04 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
i shagged her nostrils neway. she aint a coke head. i did that to her

you shagged her nostrils

i want to shag somebodies nostrils
Paul_J

19th Mar 04 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SQUARE
did paul_j write this?

No but I did read it - My posts have big gaps every 2 lines

sounds like an interesting night.
R Lee

19th Mar 04 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you should write an essay about this essay.
Tom

19th Mar 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read it, very nice place u live
transca

19th Mar 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, quality, where you live ben?
the_legend_of_yrag

19th Mar 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao nice eventfull night then
blackula

19th Mar 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that post gave me brain indigestion

was peggy mitchell throwing everyone out the pub
Drew
Banned

19th Mar 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
wa down in pub earlier and me and mates wa sat down chatting when this 1 bloke come in (known coke addict) and sat down up at bar and started drinkin , we was watching kickboxing on tv anyways as time goes on and many double vodkas later for him and there was two fighters on tv , a white lad and a jamacan lad! we noticed that he wa getting more aggressive as time went on as he was really shouting loud! hit the "black bastard" every 1 just kept quiet and then he wa still chuntering on and he wa calling barmaid "bitch" slag" "cow" "hore" and few more , to which we wa all like as shes a decent lass ,so barmaid asks this big meathead whos a local and hes sound as a pound and never causes troble if he would back her up if she told smackhead to leave, then next minute theres a big "you got sumart to say !!!!!" then coke pot trotts over to this big lad and twats him , so the big guy goes to head butt him but misses and then follows with a punch that knocked this guy right next to the table i wa sat ,to the floor , he then proceeds in a few more punches to this guys head while neeing on his chest, so we are all stud up now and then the big fella leans over to log fire and gets i bit of unburnt wood , and i wa like then lifts it to the top of his head then comes down with mega force and smashes him in the face with , after 2nd time , altho this coke pot is a twat i felt sorry for him the big fella went to do it again , so as he lifted his arm i grabbed his arm and he says "let go" so i dint then he shouted and i fort so i said give me the wood , so he give it me then he punched him again(by this time i thought this guy was dead!

so big fella gets up and the one on the floor makes that noise as if hes drawing up spit ready to spit and bit lad so the big lad (now stud up , must weigh about 18stone) wa gonna stamp on his head , he had his foot in air and i thought it wa getting out pf hand as did every1 else so me and mate pulled him off the coke pot, then after about 5min of him layed on floor he gets up and sits on a table and leans on it , head facing down ,and he grabs glass ash tray and went to get up but wobbled and dropped it! so as he staggers outside he is staring at me all way then mumbled somart and as he got outside he smashed door

wot a night! then the coke pot had some money still on the bar and when police come the said put it in charity box , so after they left the barwomen bought this old pensioner a bottle of beer with it then the old bloke started goin on about how in his day ...... was piss funny

wot time is the highlights on?
3CorsaMeal

19th Mar 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fighting 22 database queries in 0.1011260 seconds