corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » all corsa td owners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all corsa td owners
mark-red-corsa-tds

User status: Offline
19th Mar 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aup everyone,
yesterday i fitted my filter right onto my turbo
the throttle response is crazy and the whistle from the turbo is well loud you can hear it straight away from 1500 rpm,it picks up louds quicker too,i am well chuffed
mark-red-corsa-tds

19th Mar 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also kris td i have been given a 1.8td mondeo intercooler...are these any good? if they are mite as well fit it just need ur opinion
cheers
Kris TD

19th Mar 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its good moving it there isnt it

intercooler should be fine, i just got a citroen xantia td one which im gonna try and fit

you may need to make some new end caps, but other than that, aslong as it will physically fit then all is good.
mark-red-corsa-tds

23rd Mar 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i sed ive moved my filter onto my turbo i meant its only 4inch away from it i removed all the steel piping so now my filter is rite next to the turbo,the fiter gets wicked air flow,ive got a seprate tank for the breather to collect that little bit of excess oil
shud be fitting the intercooler this thursday,shud be a laugh getting it to fit,ave u got that dump valve running yet?i heard about the amal sensor thing
MattyB

23rd Mar 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm also thinking of doin this, but the turbo on mine is right under the car

Not only will the air coming in be really hot, but the tyres kick up all sorts of shit + rain water, which wudnt be good.

Matt
Kris TD

23rd Mar 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah, it is vital that the oil breather goes back into the induction on turbo cars, it stops the turbo rusting up, i would ditch your tank and plumb the breather back in asap.

New Poll