corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » idle controle problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author idle controle problems
dixon

User status: Offline
20th Mar 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when im driving my gsi the engine light comes on its been on the computer last saturday and it came up that the oxygen senser is fucked so i replaced that with a universal 1 today now when i put my foot down it chugges a bit and backes off it al so cam up on the computer that the idle controle valve might be fucked because when on tick over the light comes on again and the revs drop really low any idea what's wrong and how much for an idle controle valve?

New Poll