corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My experiance of birmingham!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My experiance of birmingham!
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Mar 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was workin just out of birmingham from 8 to 5pm , when me and the lad i wa working with finshed , we shot back to hotel , got a shower , changed and straight out for 6pm , everynight just went to local bar .called york or summit.

anyway wa in there lastnight and he decided to go back to hotel at 9pm , and i wa like fuck that am staying, so anyways i go up to bar and there stud next to a bloke who wa taking piss out of barman ,so i wa laughin and then we wa talking for a bit and ended up goin outside for a joint , and i was Q`in him about the bird he wa with , and he wa like no that aint my bird , shes too young (19) so he goes u get in there . so i wa like OK , so she comes out to see where he had gone and he introduced us both. so we all go back to table and r chatting and having a good laugh, then about 11.30 he says hes off to bar and fucks off so i am thinkin HMMMMMmmm this could work out well , i knew she like me as i said ,are u cin him? she said no ,hes not my type , i sed OK what is ur type , then she says you!
so she asks where r u stayin , i tell her and she says oh ive heard its nice there , i say yeh it is , ill show it u if u like ,and she wa up 4 it. so i walk her on (and i wa thinkin shit when do i tell her that my mate is in same room in bed) and anyways i dint and when i opened door i left light off and she went and sat on end of bed (wrong fuckin one tho ) then i thought this could be very funny , so i dint say owt and i went into bathroom and heard this big "WHAT THE FUCK" lol then she run into bathroom and i wa creased laughin and then she wa , so i tryed talking her round to shaggin her in my bed while my mate wa in room, so she wunt anyways i walked her half wa home and she wunt shag outside either , so i wa like BASTARD , so she says how much she likes me lol and then will i ever c her again , and i go yeh monday in same pub (knowin i wont be there ) but today while i workin my mate shouts , pack ur bags on sunday night, i wa like why where we goin , he says back down here

so monday night is gonna be interesting
blackula

26th Mar 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the gist, but fuckin hell your post is hard to read.
corsa_u_can

26th Mar 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

second that
Gavin
Premium Member

26th Mar 04 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky bastards!!!!

u dont usualyy get that in brum!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Ben
Banned

26th Mar 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they loved my accent.

theres some quality birds there , she wa fit as , nice arse , big bangers and a nice face too
Gavin
Premium Member

26th Mar 04 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got really sick of brum at one stage!
cant wait till i move back into my parents in brum.... suffolk isnt the same!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Ben
Banned

26th Mar 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full of pikeys there i noticed aswell
Pablo

26th Mar 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too much to read

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My experiance of birmingham! 23 database queries in 0.0116889 seconds