corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me
corsa_u_can

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a good day
drunkenfool

27th Mar 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that mate. How long were you together?
L33 LEG
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa_u_can

27th Mar 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About 4 months but it was pretty serious. Had alot of plans. I made alot of effort for her . Why do women say one thing one week and totally change there mind the next? Only women can do that
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

join the club mate, was going out with my lass for about 5 months, since dec 1st, and she was going on about how shes loves me and wants to marry me and have my babes . Then she cheated twice on me within two weeks and it all fell apart from there It totally sucks mate Just get utter pished, seems to solve the problem for a few hours

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by VisibleMan]
corsa_u_can

27th Mar 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate maybe we should start a club?
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_u_can
Cheers mate maybe we should start a club?

HAHAHAHAHA
think there is already one mate, it involves ya righ hand and the internet
to be honest mate, if ya still like her then get talking to her again mate, if not then get pished chat up some ladies and get laid
LukeGSi

27th Mar 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is the answer fellas....

Mans best friend
corsa_u_can

27th Mar 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do like her but due to circumstances she had to move away cos of her job. So i can understand but still i recon if you love someone enough you can make it work. On a bloody big plus side the postman just this second delivered my viper kit for me corsa!
danregs

27th Mar 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chin up mate

when the women let us down at least we got our cars
ssj_kakarot

27th Mar 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis alright mate been with a lass for a month but were really good mates before like best friends, 1 0 clock last night get a txt sayin that i dont trust her so she has to end it with me, all this from me going in a bit of a mood casue she keeps fuckin off to this lads house who used to be me mate and i really dont like him and drinkin with loads of lads. wasnt even an argument about it. funny thing is though just fouind out while she sent the txt sayin i dont trust her she shagged this lad n e way, which at least on the ironic side of things proves me origional point that i had a reason not to trust her. funny though the night before she was sayin how much she loved me ect hmmm ow well women for u

daft thing is though come monday or so she will be emailing me saying can she have another chance as she loves me so much and it was a mistake.

no chance though bitch, ha hows this for closure just set fire to her teddy she bought last time she said sorry for pissin me about

plus some pikey crashed into me car while it was in a car park and just drove off, good week for me then
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same kinda thing happened to me mate....women are arseholes at times, and visa versa i suppose becomes even more of bitch when you start to fall in love with them, it screws you right up
oh wells...atleast my cash wont be spent on her and will go towards the car instead
Spence

27th Mar 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i just got in a relationship after 3 days (she asked me btw)
ssj_kakarot

27th Mar 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to start screening potensial girlfriends with some sort of set of tests casue im sick of gettin proper screwed up girls, it must just be me or is it all women.

and you know the cliche that gets me the most what all girls say " ow i only want a lad who will be there for me and never cheat and doesnt treat me like shit" like bolix they do they want lads who piss them about and only use them for sex, they want nice lads to cry onto there shoulders untill another nob head comes along.
vibrio
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL at you lot.
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
im going to start screening potensial girlfriends with some sort of set of tests casue im sick of gettin proper screwed up girls, it must just be me or is it all women.

and you know the cliche that gets me the most what all girls say " ow i only want a lad who will be there for me and never cheat and doesnt treat me like shit" like bolix they do they want lads who piss them about and only use them for sex, they want nice lads to cry onto there shoulders untill another nob head comes along.

HERE HERE i wouldnt agree more mate Women brag about how they want some that will love them and wont cheat and stuff, yet they go and do it, then they say "I really do love you and i was drunk" etc and your suppose to take them back. And they will do this a few months down the line when they know that you like them loads and when ya split up it feels like someone has pull ya heart out. Fooking Women...you cant live with them, you cant without them, but at the end of the day your right/left hand satifies you and doesnt moan or complain

edit: we sound like a righ bunch of old grannies oh wells...its always good to have a good moan

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by VisibleMan]
Spence

27th Mar 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
PMSL at you lot.

cummin from the sad one who recently got married
vibrio
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Predator SXi
quote:
PMSL at you lot.

cummin from the sad one who recently got married

I've been with lynne for over 10 years thats serious. 4 months is nothing. he should realise that and go find another female to fondle
Blondie!

27th Mar 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not being mean to ANYONE here... (Sorry to all of those guys who have been messed abt)

I would never cheat on a guy - Its wrong and if you say you love someone then why stand a chance of losing them?
Its not worth it cos when u find someone you love and wanna be with them, I say don't even look at another guy!!

Loads of you will think I am talking crap but i'm not... I don't tell someone i love them unless i really mean it!!

Just don't risk what you have is what I say...

Really sorry for you guys!!! Maybe those girls were not worth it!?!?!
ssj_kakarot

27th Mar 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PMSL at you lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol good point always nice to have a moan though and set fire to her things yesh thats closure
GREG 1

27th Mar 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a nice thing to say, shame all girls don't think that !

well done Blondie a lucky guy will get you !
Gavin
Premium Member

27th Mar 04 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that dude

pew pew pew pewwwww
Dom

27th Mar 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i wouldnt cheat on anyone either Fair enough i look at other women and say to my mates i would give her some, but thats as far as it goes...its just a joke anyways and just abit of fun
Although when someone says they love you then cheats on you your trust in them goes out the window
I always believe in giving people second chances, but some people piss all over that and go an do it again

and yea im thinking maybe she wasnt worth it, but its fooking harsh when you have to see her everyday at school and im apparently her "bestest" friend and she still loves me apparently its all abit of a joke

oh wells...life continues and im sure ill meet someone else
Blondie!

27th Mar 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
thats a nice thing to say, shame all girls don't think that !

well done Blondie a lucky guy will get you !

He already has me and he is the best guy ever!! Its Fwaza esquire from here and he is the best!!

Love you babe...
ssj_kakarot

27th Mar 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na a wouldnt cheat on n e one ethier, mer like u said life goes on.

same thing with me though aparently am her best friend and she loves me to bits ect ect

tough luck never talkin to her again ha

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off to work at 1 for 10 hours and my Girlfriend has just dumped me 23 database queries in 0.1863861 seconds