corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need something fixed...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need something fixed...
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just after some quick advice,

Anyone know any garages in the Essex area? Need to get my front arches re-attached to the front bumper, but don't have a clue about garages or shops near me that can do that kind of stuff.

Just thought people on here might know somewhere or could recommend someone near?

Been looking on the net but have found cough all.

Thanks for the help

Dave
kz

User status: Offline
1st Apr 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MJS @ Rochford mate...

http://www.cruisesouthend.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=8&page=1&POSTNUKESID=5d3e5dcac713735348f38fbc9261de0d

thats my mates CRX on there they did a good job and im going to them soon... recommended

New Poll