corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoky diesel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoky diesel
gnuoynomis

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone tell me why my car throws out a huge cloud of white smoke out of the exhaust when i turn the engine on after it has been standing still for a while. Most mornings it decides to do it unless it is warm outside.

Thanks.
only1-mike

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its because when you turn your car off the fuel pump puts diesel into your engine for the next time you start and also the oil will be cold thats why you get the smoke there is no cure for this problem

New Poll