corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Paint and insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paint and insurance
hitman2k

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 04 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lo guys need to know if i have to tell them about my paint its Crystal flakes ice blue

Also have told them got bodykit on and alloys do i need to tell them about smoothed boot and dehandled delocked!

thanks

got a really good quote from tesco £1356.60 full comp told em about body kit alloys aswell £1000 ice insurance only 18 and havent got any NCB! am well chuffed most other places quoted me £2000+ includeing Hic,Liverpool vic, Adrian flux wouldnt insure me etc.........

thanks
Jambo

3rd Apr 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably as your paint will be more expensive to repair if u claimed.

Olus they will have your cr as a different colour on their records if they turn up lookin for a red one and a blue ones sittin there its not good news!
hitman2k

3rd Apr 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
probably as your paint will be more expensive to repair if u claimed.

Olus they will have your cr as a different colour on their records if they turn up lookin for a red one and a blue ones sittin there its not good news!

okay cheers m8 was woundering beacuse they never asked anything about colour etc........
Jambo

3rd Apr 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if they didnt ask about colour i could be wrong. They might not charge you for it im just saying that you should make sure all details are 100% correct
hitman2k

3rd Apr 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks m8
SRi_m00k

4th Apr 04 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not only does it effect insurance...as the man says make sure ur tax book corresponds to the colout fo the car

New Poll