corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0ltr 16v Engine, Cams & Chip

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0ltr 16v Engine, Cams & Chip
Bird

User status: Offline
4th Apr 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my 2.0ltr 16v engine (no gearbox) - done about 30,000 miles since rebuild, head has been gasflowed and has also been dealt with so won't go porous. Is a sound engine and am only selling cos I'm turbo'ing my Corsa at the mo!!

Want £475 for engine - not keen to drop on price as I know it's a good engine.

Also have Courtenay reprofiled cams - £120
And Superchip - £120

If someone wants to take the lot then we can discuss price.

It should all be ready to go in about 2 weeks time.

Have v limited email/internet usage, so phone or txt on 07834 208223. In Surrey/Sussex area.
lee gsi

4th Apr 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any recipts for the rebuild and headwork to prove its been done and who it was done by?

Also your not far away from me

Thanks
Bird

4th Apr 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got receipts from when the engine was put in. It was done by V-Tuning near Gatwick. They're also doing current work for me! I know that they would probably be willing to speak to anyone about the engine - makes sense as they did the work not me! Bottom end wasn't touched as wasn't necessary as I wasn't putting silly power through it. Have got rolling road print out to show it runs 167bhp too!
lee gsi

4th Apr 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email me @ leemmay@hotmail.com when its ready to come out as I am very interested and I know the guys at V-Tuning anyway.

Can you U2U me a guid price on the engine and cam's if brought together please.

Could maybe do you a deal with some bits I am selling if you want (Indiglo door sills and various gauges)

Thanks
DangerousDave16v

4th Apr 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what sort of cams are they, i.e fast road etc or what degrees are they?

a mate is intrested

cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0ltr 16v Engine, Cams & Chip 24 database queries in 0.0087290 seconds