corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationships

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Relationships
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although your in a relationship, do you have people of the opposite sex (friends) that you can talk to for advice?!

Do you find it easier to speak to friends about relationships?!
sazzle

5th Apr 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and shelleh speak alot about our relationships
Half Pint

5th Apr 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always talk to my mate Jenny about my relationships and stuff. it's good cos i sit next to her at work as well
Tom

5th Apr 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No apart from my mam she's very understanding

I aint got a whole load of female friends
bree

5th Apr 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i talk to my friends bout my relationship but sometimes its not a good thing
vibrio
Banned

5th Apr 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Although your in a relationship, do you have people of the opposite sex (friends) that you can talk to for advice?!

seems to me that most people on her use this place for councilling

sad bastards
Colin

5th Apr 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

seems to me that most people on her use this place for councilling

sad bastards

sigibbons

5th Apr 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blackula

5th Apr 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha, seemingly there is always some little shit who is a male friend of your woman who makes out he's some great friend, and basically all he wants to do is snake into your missus first opportunity.

Women have platonic friends, from their side, good male friends

Men only have classify women they hang around with as women they have not sex with YET.

But Women like to keep some male 'friends' about so they never have to have gaps in their relationships, let go of the old one only when the new one is there.

LMAO

Furthermore, these good friends of your woman, you;ve met them, probably bought them a drink, and they'll be the ones who are doing her when you fuck up.

To a woman, a good friend is simple a dick in glass jar...'break here in emergency'.

Sorry to be crude, but both sexes are just as bad.

Aaron02

5th Apr 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blackula

But Women like to keep some male 'friends' about so they never have to have gaps in their relationships, let go of the old one only when the new one is there.

so true
blackula

5th Apr 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My observations are of both sexes, and people are general are sometimes awful.

There are a few men who are genuine friends, but many and sometimes unbeknowest to nice ladies, are just in it for the prospect of 'one day'.
Leo

5th Apr 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats that supposed to mean?

I like my male friends, cos they are always there for me and dont know what it is but they are great listeners.
Lynny

5th Apr 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blackula
Ha, seemingly there is always some little shit who is a male friend of your woman who makes out he's some great friend, and basically all he wants to do is snake into your missus first opportunity.

Women have platonic friends, from their side, good male friends

Men only have classify women they hang around with as women they have not sex with YET.

LMAO

Furthermore, these good friends of your woman, you;ve met them, probably bought them a drink, and they'll be the ones who are doing her when you fuck up.

To a woman, a good friend is simple a dick in glass jar...'break here in emergency'.

Sorry to be crude, but both sexes are just as bad.

this is bullshit, 85% of my mates are male and i know i can talk to them about almost anything and can rely on them, they feel the same to me, we turn to eachother when we have problems etc, yes buy eachother drinks etc, but thats what friends do. when we're out we'll dance togetehr, hug etc, even if our boy/girlfriends are there, its jst the way we are. I'd never let anything happen with any of them, and i know they dont think of me in that way, it is possible for males and females to be friends without there being anything more between them
the_legend_of_yrag

5th Apr 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a good mate, who talked to me about her relationships, and i talked to her about mine, but dont see her much anymore.

And after 8 months not talking to an ex who is also a goof friend she has got in touch, so i can talk to her now about anything!!
Leo

5th Apr 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well said Lynn

I have my male and female mates... but i feel i can express myself more talking to my male mates cos they understand me more.

My girlfriends are also there for me... but seem to have more of a laugh with them instead of a shoulder to cry on.
blackula

5th Apr 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure these friends of yours are great guys, but if you think that men don't harbour sexual feelings for female friends then, I got some real cheap beach front property in sheffield I wanna sell you.

The fact the you don't think they think this, proves you are an honest decent person though. But men, believe it (even the nice ones) unscrupulous.

I base my opinion on working as a counseller for students many years ago. And the same story cropped up again and again.

[Edited on 05-04-2004 by blackula]
Lynny

5th Apr 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cant say its ALWAYS the case, i knwo for a fact that my male friends do not see me in this way, when iv broken up with boyfriends, theyve always been there and NEVER tried anything, no matter how drunk etc, the majority have gfs and would never cheat on them and are madly in love. my fiance is aware of how close i am to my mates, one or two in particuar, he knows what we're like when we go out etc, always hugging, dancing together, that i stop over at their houses etc, but he knows we're JUST mates and that wont change
Je11ybubb1es

5th Apr 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one buddy, nick who i think i snogged when we were 10, but thats all thats ever happened and we are bestest mates.

his girlfriends always use him cos he's so nice. but we chat and when i'm upset i call him. thats all
blackula

5th Apr 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, maybe u lot are right.
I think I am a wrong.
Kerry

5th Apr 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my best friend is male and i tell him EVERYTHING but thats because due to past experience my female mates arnt really that trust worthy
Adam-D

5th Apr 04 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

relation ships.. thatd be nice
Corsalad87

5th Apr 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh
J da Silva

5th Apr 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my best friend is a girl, we've known each other for 13 years so YES
Joff

5th Apr 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
relation ships.. thatd be nice

Yes - I like ships of all types.
Trotty

5th Apr 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can appreciate what people like blackula are saying, and I must admit it's easy to be cynical at times - after all, there is enough people out there who would gladly befriend a lass with the sole intention to get in her knickers.

However, as with all things it's not always the case as a few people have said. I've always had a pretty even mix of bloke and women mates and like to think I've never pissed anyone around. Hell my best mate is a girl and I like to think she'd vouch that bloke mates can be just as supportive as girlie mates, if not more so!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationships 22 database queries in 0.0149050 seconds