corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » exhaust and pipercross for corsa c

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust and pipercross for corsa c
ross23

User status: Offline
   8th Apr 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunatley i have to take off my exhaust and my induction kit because vauxhall insurance doesn't allow performance enhancing modifications!
so for sale i have a 1 month old pipercross induction kit for corsa c and a 1 month old sebring exhaust (backbox) also for corsa c! the exhaust is a large ovel shape im gonna try and get a pic. cost me £157 and im selling for £140.
the pipercross induction kit cost me £85 an i think £60 seems about right. I still have the box if it matters.
i dont know if these prices are sh*t but i only bought these last month without checking with my insurance company there like brand new!
you can e-mail me at ross@encoredirect.plc.uk
Go3asy

8th Apr 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hust don tel the insurance, coz it aint really performance enhancing, back box wont make you go any faster , neither does an induction kit unless its a 2l or something, more often then not with 1l 1.2's ect the induction kit will loose you power same with back box
Corsakid84

8th Apr 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of Back box? and is it for the 1.2? 1.4?
Munchie

8th Apr 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 and 1.4 have same bore mate.only 1.0 and 1.8 is diff
ross23

8th Apr 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sorry its for a 1.2
b_killer_c

10th Apr 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no insurance company likes 'enhancing mods', unless they are declared on your insurance which makes it dearer. all you do is dont tell the thick shits, cause theyl never know, and if you have a bump, and they come out to see it, u just put the original air box back in, n rip the bloody exhaust off and lie the old one next to it and say it came off in the accident. thats what i did, and what most other people do. Always up to you tho, but its shit standard otherwise.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » exhaust and pipercross for corsa c 24 database queries in 0.0107100 seconds