corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » down 40 & custom zaust, any way for more clearance or pipe extended?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author down 40 & custom zaust, any way for more clearance or pipe extended?
uprated

User status: Offline
10th Apr 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a custome exhaust and down 40mm and there is like an inch clearance with no one in the car, so when theres more than just me in the car it bangs like fook, seeing as i work where i always have basically a full office in the back of my car to deliver, i really need the clearance sorting out to the absolute max it can be, i havent had my car up on ramps yet but thats the plan to have a better look, is the only option im really looking at getting an extension on the pipes where they join?

Ta very much
TOMAS

10th Apr 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get someone to heat the bend up where it goes over the rear axle and bend it more, further upwards. Should sort you
Makarus

10th Apr 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See if you can raise it in the middle more to pull the whole system up a bit. Adjust the hangers and shit prehaps.

New Poll