corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i cant get pic uploaded

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i cant get pic uploaded
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
18th Apr 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have tried to upload pic in my garage bout 5 times and it says its done it but it aint ever appearing in it??
any1 able to shed some light
Drew
Banned

18th Apr 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not jpg? file size to big?
Tim
Site Administrator

18th Apr 04 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's usually more the file is on the borderline of too big... if it's just under 1Mb then it may say it's successful, but later reject it...

You really should just resize images before upload -- saves you time, as we resize all images to under 100Kb anyway (so there's no point uploading a huge jpg)
a_j_mair

18th Apr 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just the same as the rest i think. it is saved off the camera like all the rest
a_j_mair

18th Apr 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had a look think thats what it is tim but cant resize as something has expired neva mind
Tim
Site Administrator

18th Apr 04 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

If you're running Windows XP then get the Image Resizer powertoy at the above link. Can simply right click any (or a whole folder or images), and resize em all
dave17

18th Apr 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

If you're running Windows XP then get the Image Resizer powertoy at the above link. Can simply right click any (or a whole folder or images), and resize em all

and there was me resizing them 1 by 1 in photoshop

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i cant get pic uploaded 22 database queries in 0.0115478 seconds