corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17 inch masitaly vt5s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17 inch masitaly vt5s
Paul83b

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17 inch masitaly Vt5's not in gr8 condition but all straight. ones curbed about half way round the edge and the other 3 have minor imperfections. the tyres are legal but not by much. and i have a 5th alloy with a chunk missing out of it after i let SOMEONE drive my car and she decided she'd introduce my car to a curb. the 5th alloy has no tyre but might be useful for something.... i dunno!!! just bought a new one when she did it but i doubt its repairable

they are 205/40 zr17 tyres on it. 2 are cheapies and 2 are falkens.
the alloys themselves are 4 stud 4 x 100 ET40

looking for £275 ONO and buyer collects

live in boston, lincolnshire but would meet in peterboro or lincoln or surrounding areas.

pics at http://www.paul83b.4t.com/photo2.html
anyone interested????

[Edited on 19-04-2004 by Paul83b]
Paul83b

21st Apr 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people...

[Edited on 22-04-2004 by Paul83b]
Paul83b

22nd Apr 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided theyre definately worth £275 and i dont mind waiting to get the price im asking for so if anyone wants em.... thats what ure gonna have 2 pay!!!
Paul83b

24th Apr 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1????

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17 inch masitaly vt5s 24 database queries in 0.0080631 seconds