corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » full boot install peeps........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author full boot install peeps........
Mo

User status: Offline
20th Apr 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've made a full boot install with a big box that runs from the back of the boot up to the front seats. it had a lid which is where everything it mounted for people to see.

i just wanna know if eveything is mounted in the one box or do i have to divide the big box into sections for 6x9's, amps etc??

cheers
Richie

20th Apr 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best to section it off when it comes to the speakers. 6X9's and subs in same box = not good
Mo

20th Apr 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude

New Poll