corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Another problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another problem
Graham

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right here we go again.
in the dual fitting ive got a dual filiament bulb, however on the right light when the rear lights are on this lights up but the left doesnt, when i press the brakes the left lights up but the rear doesnt.
ive turned the bulb around but only half of it stays in and it works but this cant be safe, also i kno ive blown a fuse as the indicator lights on the dash dont work no more
any advice
Graham

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aha may have fixed it, if i cut green and red and then swap em over this will work wont it?

New Poll