corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F reg MK2 Astra GTE16 v breaking! C20 xe (Coscast Head)and F20 gear box

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F reg MK2 Astra GTE16 v breaking! C20 xe (Coscast Head)and F20 gear box
royvious

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a grey 16 v gte with coscast head. I have got everything and i need getting rid of it. Engine runs lovely. If anyone wants full 2.0 conversion kit for corsa / nova give me a shout. I've also got a brand new uprated clutch for the car not fitted still in the box. Interior, boot, bonnet, doors, lights, Front and rear bumpers with fog lamps, digital dash, brakes 16v( Front and rear), C20xe engine and F20 gear box with all wiring and ecu, exhaust, manifold. I live in aylesbury in bucks. Give me a ring on 01296 586002 for details and prices. I might take a while replying to u2u s. The car is complete exept for engine and box already out.The car is completly standard. No reasnable offer will be refused.

[Edited on 25-04-2004 by royvious]

[Edited on 25-04-2004 by royvious]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F reg MK2 Astra GTE16 v breaking! C20 xe (Coscast Head)and F20 gear box 24 database queries in 0.0083382 seconds