corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Buckled my wheel!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buckled my wheel!
Gringo

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hit something on the motorway at 70mph which has buckled my front wheel. Its a 15" Mille Miglia Spider and I was wondering if these can be repaired or how easy it is (and where) I can buy a new one? Any help would be great. Cheers!
Sinth

22nd Apr 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got ne pics of the damage
Gringo

22nd Apr 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not yet. Car still at Vauxhall garage! They want me to bring one of my 14" standard alloys in on my lunch break to test it. I had no idea it was buckled, it felt like the steering rack or something had gone! Apparently its hitting off the suspension.

New Poll