corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » exhaust piping where form how much!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust piping where form how much!!!!!
antscorsa

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whrer could i pick up exhasut piping from and how much
CorsAsh

26th Apr 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your best bet's prob somewhere like powerflow, as you might find it difficult to buy direct from manufacturers due to you not ordering large quantities.

If they cant do it legit, start practicing your backhand and you might get some that way...
antscorsa

26th Apr 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i know powerflow gona b cunts about it tho and charge a fortune, all i wana do is to get rid of centre silencer and i dont fancy paying 80 quid for it by them
CorsAsh

26th Apr 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know you can sebring straight thru centre sections for 1.2/1.4s (have one on mine) for about 45 quid.

Thats always an option, cheaper than PF, easy to install as comes with hangers and clamps - I prefer it too as it looks better than a piece of pipe bodged into the existing exhaust.
Kris TD

27th Apr 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got mine from local motor factors, is around £1 a foot. i got 2 metres and cost me £6.

now all i need to do is cut it too size and clamp it inplace of the cat and centre section.
micra_pete
Premium Member

27th Apr 04 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

demon tweeks

www.jetex.co.uk
micra_pete
Premium Member

27th Apr 04 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

click universal parts
scoob
Premium Member

27th Apr 04 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew Page

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » exhaust piping where form how much!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0123601 seconds