corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed ASAP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed ASAP!
jon1

User status: Offline
29th Apr 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, my car has been in the body shop for 3months now! Before it went in it was lowered 60mm on g-max shcks and springs, all the arches were rolled and everything was fine. All the kit has been put on, and somehow the arches on the front are now on the wheels. Im just wondering if it could be the fact that the kit is weighing the car down, or someone mentioned that cos it has been stood still for 3months the shocks could have lost some gas in them. If this is the case can i drive it round and they will go back up?? Any truth in this?

My springs are getting changed over to the standard ones tommorow so i need some help.

New Poll