corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Police just followed me for 5 miles! lol. They are officially a joke!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Police just followed me for 5 miles! lol. They are officially a joke!
MattyB

User status: Offline
7th May 04 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got in from my girl's house, had to drive past cop station. As i did so, an astra panda car pulled out of no where (from some dark side street i think) and came racing up behind me.

As it did so, i thought, hmmm i havent been pulled by the cops for a while (since i had the corsa actually!), they are bound to pull me 2nite for some reason

i drove the longer route home to listen to EZ on KISS 100, as the stereo in me bedroom is poo. But i thought i'd throw in a few extra 'loops' around town to tempt fate. Low and behold...They followed me round every one.

I did 3 different 'loops' and they just pottered along, 2 foot from my rear bumper, not indicating, bad lane changing etc.......just being a prick. It was 35 mins of text book driving

Just to show, on busy friday nights in london where there are crimes, fighting, drunks etc all over the place, the Metropolitan police would rather follow me around in a totally legal car, driving totally normally. Some cock in a Civic even came blasting round the corner the other way with only his sidelights on, and they did sod all

After all that, as i pulled into my drive, they just drove off. Good one guys!!

Matt
Jamie

7th May 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical mate.
Sam.S

7th May 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it illegal if they follow you for a certain time period? Its harrasment is'nt it? Is it 15mins?
MattyB

7th May 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know....i just wanted to waste their time.....i was going for a drive any hoo.

i had me windows done with me tunes on doin a steady 26-28mph
IntaCepta

8th May 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol this ain't near the colindale cop shop is it?

MarkM

8th May 04 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I they have reasonable suspicion your uo to something they can follow for as long as they want...you are well within your rights to stop and ask what they want though?? and then if they dont arrest u can go on your merry way and if they do follow thats harrasment

Jambo

8th May 04 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
I dont know....i just wanted to waste their time.....i was going for a drive any hoo.

i had me windows done with me tunes on doin a steady 26-28mph

Ypu i do txt book/granny driving so they get BORED

I also go for routes where there are lots of cars parked down the side streets as they cant pull you over

Wankers.

What happned when i witnessed a car being broken into by 5lads in no hurry 5mins from local fuzz station, ring the door buzzer with descriptions etc, sayin IN PROGRESS, so they um... Hang up

Twats

[Edited on 08-05-2004 by Jambo]
vibrio
Banned

8th May 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just have pulled in
Marc

8th May 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

followed me on back roads from Hawes once. Was dieing to boot it
MatthewR

8th May 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get pulled all teh time in Watford now its a joke!

Now when they follow me i just pull over straight away
Mikorsa16v

8th May 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its great fun going from like a 40 speed limit to a 60, just boot it and leave em behind for about...2 secs lol
MatthewR

8th May 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to poodle along at about 15mph cant do u for going too slow.

Useless wankers
ed_jones

8th May 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time they followed me i drove over the border in to wales and they couldnt do owt now coz they were in the north wales constabularys area so they turned round, neva heard owt off em. think they saw me chuck me take away box out of window!
Munchie

8th May 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and me mate were doing 70 in a 40. we pulled into me drive with da police following us. me mates were sitting in a black focus and they got searched for looking suspicious hhaahaha

(it was me and SLSXI off here)
langey

8th May 04 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have done this too me aswell, i came blasting round a round about with 4 in the car. the cops followed me onto the motoerway, pulle duo along side me had a look in the car, then dropped off behind again. then came off at the next junction, they wud have only been checking the car was registerd to a young lad and we had seatbelts on, and that oit isnt wanted or stolen.
corsa120

8th May 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this happen once was at my dinner time at college went various routes etc an still followed so i pulled ova an asked the copper what was the problem an are you gonna pull me over if not stop tailgating me...... then out popped his m8 who looked about 7 years old an said no problem sir just curious about modified vehicles, then i said no you should be curious about 6 year olds driving a rusty nova merit not a car that i have spent £££££'s on i basically said well if ur not gonna pull me im off and they then left me alone
Jason

8th May 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does any1 ever follow the police?? i followed them for 10miles once from town 2 town never stopped me but tried 2 loose me
ed_jones

8th May 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate got up a cops car in his gte once entising him by pulling along side him at times on a dual carrige way then dropping back
Jason

8th May 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do like enticing them to pull u in for doing nothing
Ben
Banned

8th May 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are fuckers tho , if u wa intising them they would nail you with something.

like someone said , they should go get the real criminals

MattyB

8th May 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think this post reflects the poor time management and efficiency of the police.

i admit, when i had my kitted up corsa, i did expect it to a certain extent, now they have to no reason really coz it was night time, standard looking 306 and tints so they cant see how old i was etc
Adam-D

8th May 04 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been followed by unmarked cars and panda cars.

and ive also pulled away from the lights quickly and the police follewed closely behind. i stopped accelrating at the speed limit "40mph" they shit when they nearly hit me and that was with my old engine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Police just followed me for 5 miles! lol. They are officially a joke! 22 database queries in 0.0128491 seconds