corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ISP Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ISP Help
Andrew

User status: Offline
13th May 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do ISPs have a built in virus scan when you are searching the Internet Now that this wanado has took over Freeserve i keep getting virus downloaded to my system.
DAYZEE

13th May 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wanado something about that!

I'll get my coat.

Seriously, no they don't, you should get something like Norton and possibly a firewall if you can be arsed.
Stuckey

13th May 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get zone alrm free firewall is very good

as for virus there r free ones but bettter to get norton or simliar one with good rep
Andrew

13th May 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got ZoneAlarm Pro on with AVG Free Ed. virus scan. In the last 2 days i have had AVG bringing up 5 messages saying you have got a virus. I've been an the Internet for over 2 years and never had this before. Also got Ad-aware 6 on.

I'm gonna format my HD next week once i've done my exams anyway as my USB isn't working so i'm not all that bothered.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ISP Help 22 database queries in 0.0085430 seconds