corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can you fit.....without??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can you fit.....without??
corsa120

User status: Offline
13th May 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you fit a duplex exhaust to a corsa b without removing the spare wheel well, would someone like ascar be able to do it???

cheez if so whats the prices roughly
Anton2K3

13th May 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose if there is no silencer on it, a piece of pipe could be bent to miss the wheel well...but a y piece would have to be fabricated to attach to the other side. I'm sure a custom exhaust place could manage it.
Korsa

13th May 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you mean a duel exit zorst each side......if so iv'e got mine done, and i've still got my wheel well custom jobbie built around it
AdiSRI

13th May 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can be done but most places wont as its pants lol

U cant have a silencer on the right side, as there is no room so its just a peice of pipe with a tail on it.

Also because of this gasses dont normally come out evenly so on cold morinigs it looks crap and the right side doesnt coke up properly.

If u want duplex remove the well IMO.
5doormodder

13th May 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a duplex system from germany. I fitted it myself, straight swap for original exhaust box, all you need to do was weld the supplied metal bracket with rubber ring to hold the other side exit up. Ist only has one silenser, but the other pipe runs from the silensor, so you get even amounts of smoke, even on cold morning

It looks a bit odd in my opinion wih the standard rear bumper, but my kit is finished now and spreyed so it will be going on soon

heres a picture of how it looks , I havent got any pictures of it from underneath, but if you like, i can take some tomorrow and post them up!

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]
romeo t

13th May 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did u get this from?
JJ

13th May 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look like the remus duplex
5doormodder

13th May 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its very similar, I bought this one from Germany, It is made in italy, so its top quality !
romeo t

13th May 04 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what site did you buy it from??
5doormodder

14th May 04 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay ! lol. Was some German dude selling it and was willing to ship to united kigndom. I paid him in euro's and he shippd it over to me, he gave me 6 german music cd's with it for free, lovely ! lol
5doormodder

14th May 04 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worked out about 180 quid delivered, brand new and was a peice of piss to fit. The hardest and most time cunsuming part was getting the original back box off! once taws off it was done in 15 mins !

You just have to weld the bracket to the underside of the car that holds the right size zorst up on the rubber rings. So people without a mig welder might have to get a garage to do that part.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can you fit.....without?? 23 database queries in 0.0139592 seconds